From City Centre
1. Starting from College Green, drive west onto Dame Street (N81).
2. Continue along the N81.
3. At Junction 19, bear right onto High Street (sign posted for N4, M50).
4. At Junction 20 at traffic lights, turn right onto Upper Bridge Street (R108).
5. At Junction 21 at traffic lights, turn left onto Usher’s Quay (N4).
6. Once past St. James’s Brewery, take the left hand lane at the next traffic lights and turn left onto Saint John’s Road West (N4).
7. Turn right onto South Circular Road (R111).
8. Cross the River Liffey and turn left at the traffic lights onto Chapelizod Road (R109). 8. Exit the N4 at the next slip road
9. Continue straight on the Chapelizod Road.
10. Once past Chapelizod Church (left hand side) Take the next left at the traffic light junction.
11. Once over the bridge, turn right at the traffic lights onto the Old Lucan Road.
12. Continue along this road and continue straight through the traffic light junction.
13. The West County Hotel is situated 100m on the left hand side following these traffic lights.
1. Starting on the M50, exit the motorway at Junction 7 (Eastbound N4).
2. Continue straight on the N4 past two sets of traffic lights.
3. After the second traffic light junction, move into the left hand lane.
4. Exit the N4 at the next slip road towards Chapelizod.
5. The West County Hotel is situated 150m on the left hand side.
Please remember this route may contain toll charges depending on which part of M50 is travelled.
From the West of Ireland
1. Starting on the M6, travel east along the M6 until reaching Kinnegad.
2. 2. At Junction 2, continue on to the M4 Toll Motorway (sign posted Dublin).
3. Continue past the M4 Toll Plaza near Enfield.
4. Continue on M4 until motorway ends and Dual Carriageway starts (N4).
5. Continue on the N4, continuing straight over the M50 junction.
6. Continue on the N4, through two sets of traffic lights at Palmerstown.
7. After the second traffic light junction, move into the left hand lane.
8. Exit the N4 at the next slip road towards Chapelizod.
9. The West County Hotel is situated 150m on the left hand side.
Please remember this route may contain toll charges on the M6 and M4 motorways.